55.00€ – 65.00€
Dual USB adapter for the 16/32bit Atari computers’ cartridge port.
Unlike any other similar device ever available on the market, USBee was designed to have extremely small footprint and to seamlessly integrate with Atari ST/Falcon chassis. Premium version of USBee interface has gold plated connector contacts for unmatched reliability and long lifetime. Fully encased in an enclosure specifically tailored for this nifty device, made from technological ABS. You will not find these features on any other competing product!
Compatible with latest drivers from Claude Labelle, USBee supports wide range of USB devices: flash disk drives, optical drives, keyboards, mice, tablet, printer and AS8872 chip based network adapters.
Get the latest driver package (includes installation instructions) here .
Compatible with: Atari ST(E/F/FM), Mega(ST, STE), Falcon030, Falcon060, TT030
Whats new in 2022 release:
- even smaller footprint! USBee is almost 5 mm thinner over previous version and makes now a perfectly flush installation with your Atari. No chance to knock it off the port accidentally!
- top side marking is now permanently engraved into the enclosure
- always on USB ports! USB ports are now instantly powered as soon as you flip the switch of your ST, even without any drivers loaded. That means, you can now for example re-charge your phone from it!
- Combined power draw for both USB ports is limited to 500mA with resettable polymer fuse.
- features top quality USB connectors from Wurth Elektronik (Germany)
- two versions are now available to reduce impact of general component cost increase: standard one with solder plated cartridge port connector contacts and premium with gold plated contacts
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 2 cm|
Standard – solder plated cotacts, Premium – gold plated contacts
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.