GOEX drive, SD card version
31.00€ – 32.00€
Modern floppy drive replacement device, compatible with entire Gotek eco-system, i.e. LED/OLED displays.
Please select your desired mount variant below:
Slick, tailored specifically for Amiga 500, 600 and 1200 systems, GOEX drive is fully compatible with FlashFloppy firmware and entire Gotek HW eco-system, while it provides numerous advantages over plain Gotek drives:
- GOEX comes with unified mount designed specifically for A500, A600 or A1200 with all the mounting accessories included
- full drop-in design: no tinkering with your mainboard, no chassis modification needed
- features convenient and elegant jogdial-like controller. Browse through your ADF collections with tip of your thumb.
- has either full SD card slot with lock/eject function, or USB socket located in of FDD drive button cutout (depending on version)
- seamless integration of user controls with Amiga 500/600/1200 FDD drive chassis opening
- an easy to see LED drive access indicator
- on-board piezo speaker
- additional on-board pinheader for extra buttons and/or user controllers
- compatible with centuriontech.eu display module as well as most generic 0,91/1,3″ OLED displays
- already pre-configured with latest stable version of FlashFloppy firmware, ready to go
|Dimensions||10 × 12 × 3 cm|
A600/A1200 vanilla white, A600/A1200 semi-gloss black, A500 beige, A500 semi-gloss black
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.