Falcon030 clock patch module
A clock-patch module for Atari Falcon030 computer, with probably least complicated installation possible.
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)
Final assembly in your Falcon030 requires basic (de)soldering skills and common soldering equipment.
- desolder R216, R221 and R222 resistors
- remove C208 capacitor (this one is located on bottom side of Falcon mainboard, below Combel chip)
- remove U63 IC from its socket and insert clockpatch module instead. Make sure you match pin 1 of socket with pin 1 (as marked) of the module socket insert. Check product pictures, if in doubt.
- plug U63 IC to the socket on top of clock patch module. Again, match pin 1 of the module socket and pin one of IC.
- solder input and output (IN, O1, O2, O3) lead wires to the corresponding pads of previosly removed resistors, according to following schematic:
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.