GOEX drive for Atari ST
35.00€ – 36.00€
AVAILABILITY NOTICE: Due to key component ww shortage, all GOEX variants are out of stock until further notice.
Modern floppy drive replacement, compatible with Gotek eco-system, i.e. LED/OLED displays.
Please select your desired mount variant below.
Taylored specifically for Atari ST, GOEX (floppy emulator) drive is fully compatible with FlashFloppy firmware and entire Gotek HW eco-system, while it provides numerous advantages over plain Gotek drives:
- GOEX for Atari ST comes with rigid mount designed specifically Atari ST(f/fm/e/MegaST) chassis
- full drop-in design: no tinkering with your mainboard, no chassis modification needed, no additional mounting hardware/accessories needed
- seamless integration with FDD drive chassis cut-out, available for both short or long ST floppy button version.
- features convenient and elegant jog dial controller. Browse through your floppy image collections with tip of your thumb, select with a push on a controller.
- has full SD card slot with lock/eject function. MicroSD cards can also be used with a help of generic adapter (not a part of delivery)
- on-board piezo speaker
- additional on-board pinheader for extra buttons and/or user controllers
- compatible with all centuriontech.eu display modules as well as most generic 0,91/1,3″ OLED displays (can be purchased separately)
- already preconfigured with latest stable version of FlashFloppy firmware, ready to go
- FlashFloppy OSD feature ready
|Dimensions||10 × 12 × 3 cm|
Short button version, Long button version
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.