“GOEX on pills” drive, SD card version
63.00€ – 64.00€
“GOEX on pills” is modern floppy drive replacement with even more extras in a single device.
Please select your desired mount variant below:
Important notice: some parts of GOEX assembly are BTO. Please allow 1-2 weeks to process your order.
Slick, tailored specifically for Amiga 500, 600 and 1200 systems. GOEX drive is fully compatible with FlashFloppy firmware and entire Gotek HW eco-system, while it provides numerous advantages over plain Gotek drives:
- GOEX comes with unified mount designed specifically for A500, A600 or A1200 with all the mounting accessories included
- full drop-in design: no tinkering with your mainboard, no chassis modification needed
- features convenient and elegant jogdial-like controller. Browse through your ADF collections with tip of your thumb.
- has either full SD card slot with lock/eject function, or USB socket located in of FDD drive button cutout – depending on version
- seamless integration of user controls with Amiga 500/600/1200 FDD drive chassis opening
- an easy to see LED drive access indicator
- on-board piezo speaker
- additional on-board pinheader for extra buttons and/or user controllers
- compatible with centuriontech.eu display modules as well as most generic 0,91/1,3″ OLED displays
- already pre-configured with latest stable version of FlashFloppy firmware, ready to go
“GOEX on pills” throws these extras in the package:
- incredibly sexy looking all-black design
- an on-board add-on hardware module that immediately enables you to see your GOEX selection menus on your main monitor, as well as lets you to navigate through it using your main keyboards. Learn more about OSD feature on FlashFloppy wiki page
Original GOEX is still available for those who like to keep things simple
|Dimensions||10 × 12 × 3 cm|
A600/1200 vanilla white, A600/1200 semi-gloss black, A500 beige, A500 semi-gloss black
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.